4.18.2013

ELF: Eyebrow Kit




I am usually not the one who does my eyebrows, because they are already very dark and they sit just as they should! But when I tried out this little guy I felt like it made them look even better, so why not? So I started using it and I've been using it for months now! You can see that on the pictures :) I really love this eyebrow kit, and it's really cheap! It comes with a little brush, but I don't use it. I use a MCosmetics flat angled eyeliner pencil and a little brush from ELF which is called the Mineral Blemish Brush and it comes with the Mineral Blemish Powder. I just think those two brushes are perfect for using this eyebrow kit. I am pretty sure you're familiar with Eyes Lips Face so you know where to buy it ;) There's a site for EU and a site for the US. I obviously use the EU site.

But back to the product. What you'll have to do is you'll have to brush your eyebrows through with a eyebrow brush, so they are nice and sits in place, so that you're ready for the eyebrow kit. Then I am not pretty sure in which order you should apply the gel and powder, but heres what I do. I use my flat angled eyeliner brush and dip it in the gel. Then I apply the gel all over my brow. After that I'll use my mineral blemish brush and dip it in to the powder and apply it on top of the gel so the gel stays in place, and the gel holds the powder. The gel also makes sure, that your eyebrow doesn't move around throughout the day if you what I mean. Some people sometimes by giving a hug get their eyebrows ruined, by the hairs starts sticking up. I've lucky never experienced that, but sometimes it happens to my friends. But the gel makes sure that theres no eyebrow moving! Heh :)

It stays in place all day and I've never experienced that it fades or anything. It's a really good eyebrow kit, especially compared to the price. It's defiantly worth a try if you haven't tried it yet! 

I will defiantly repurchase this thing, and it's actually already on it's way with the mail, because I don't want to run out of this, and by the way it's a very cute packaging. 

Starts out of 5:
★★★★★

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it ;)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment