4.12.2013

ELF: Essentials Brigthening Eye Colour


Hi ladies!
These four beautiful mini palettes (if you can call them that) I've decided to review and swatch for you! So I hope you'll like it and let's get started.

I've been loving these different eyeshadows for a while now, and I really like them. If I have to wear eyeshadow it's most likely them I use. But why? Because they are so inexpensive and they are so pigmented! They are all coming out highly pigmented, so no worry! They last almost all day, but I have noticed sometimes it fades a little, but not much! They all contain glitter, but it's different how much, but it looks so gorgeous when taking pictures! Check out the pictures below for swatches.

I love these eyeshadows so much! Do you? If you haven't tried them I suggest you do, they are so cheap and worth a try. I will probably do a look with one of the palettes soon! So stay tuned for that.

 Blue Moon:


Silver lining:


Brownstone:


Butternut:



Hope you all like it girls!
Stay tuned for my next post
- Love / Mie Christiansen - BeautyNSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment